- Review and assess Ontario Planning Act applications through Conservation Authorities Act and Ontario Heritage Act reviews
- Planning support for the integration of Indigenous Rights into Ontario’s Environmental Planning regime
- Review and development of Environmental Planning Policy
- Support with the integration of Aboriginal and Treaty Rights into Ontario’s Land Use Planning policy, practice and processes with special emphasis on the watershed/environmental planning
- Indigenous Place-Knowing planning and implementation in partnership with First Nations, Métis and Indigenous communities
- Community planning engagement for and with Indigenous communities in planning policy, processes and plans to support the expression of Indigenous Rights in relation to land, traditional territories and Treaties
Experience includes: the formation of an Environmental Department Unit Plan for the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation Duty to Consult and Accommodate Office to support the expression of Treaty Rights in traditional lands and territory and the development of the Credit Valley Trail Indigenous Experience Plan.
- Partnership development and formation for greater impact with diverse grassroots community groups
- Community engagement services to build sustained relationships
- Fundraising to kick-start as well as sustain initiatives
- Project planning, coordination and management for community planning initiatives
Experience includes: the formation and development of the Credit Valley Trail Strategy with over 100 partners brought together, raising over 800K in grant applications for new community led initiatives and project management services for award-winning projects.
French Language Services
- Conversational french for presentation services and partnership development
- Bilingual editing and translation services for documents
Experience includes presentation translation for businesses working in French and with French communities.